Ready to navigate the Resource Library?
Click on 'Resources' or 'Calendar' on the left to start accessing content!
ABOUT THE LIBRARY
Youth Challenge International's (YCI) Resource Library is a curated database for youth and young adults interested in enhancing their knowledge and skills in social change and action, while recognizing the importance of self-care within this journey. The Library brings together content and events from a variety of organizations and experts to foster cross-sector collaboration and increase accessibility for youth.
The Library will be updated every week so be sure to visit often!
- Professional Development
- International Development
- Climate Action
- Gender Equality
- Mental & Physical Well-Being
- Fun & Creative
- Volunteer & Funding Opportunities
NAVIGATION TIPS & TRICKS
- Click the hyperlink in the banner at the top of this page to access full screen mode. Also note that exploring the library works best on a computer screen!
- Click on 'Resources' or 'Calendar' under 'Explore' on the top left to search the content.
- The 'Resources' page includes online links and uploaded files that can be accessed by clicking the hyperlinked title. Search the available resources by either typing in key words in the search box or filtering the 'Format' and/or 'Theme' options.
- The 'Calendar' lists all events (online or in-person) that are held on a specific date. These are added separately and are not included in the 'Resources' page, so make sure you visit both sections!
- YCI's Resource Library is currently only available in English. Please let us know if you would be interested in a French version in the form linked below.
SHARING AND ADDING TO THE LIBRARY
We encourage you to share YCI's Resource Library widely with your networks. To add a relevant resource or event, or to provide feedback, please complete this short form.
Resource Youth Challenge International | Aug 30, 2020 at 4:27 PM